some other services
Going for Gold!
Jewish Care Awarded
Read the full story...
& Marketing projects
TK International recently sponsored the design and production of a Jewish Care branded Oyster card wallet to help raise awareness of volunteering opportunities at Jewish Care.
Discover other ways you can support us...
Many companies' Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programmes actively encourage their workforce to volunteer in the charitable sector.
This can be through organised team events or the development of individual volunteering roles.
It is a cost effective vehicle for delivering teamwork to the workplace, bringing benefits to volunteers and measurable good will to any business.
The role of the Company is to give staff the time off during the working week.
We will put together a programme that best suits you. We will tailor the project to include the skills and interests of the team members.
Our wide geographical reach allows us to accommodate you at the most appropriate Jewish Care Resource.
We encourage the use of printed company clothing, e.g. branded t-shirts.
Our resource staff members will meet and greet the team attending and will host the day's events.
- We will ask the employees to complete feedback evaluation forms and would ask you for consent to use any photographic materials taken on the day.
- Volunteers with IT skills can teach our clients, some of whom are visually impaired, to use Windows, Excel, Skype, email, surf the net, etc.
- Volunteers wanting to share travel experiences with residents- virtual interactive tours.
- Share your love of music or discuss an interest in politics with our residents and service users, play board games or cards.
- Our flexibile structure allows us to create focused volunteering opportunities that meet your interests and schedule.
- Training will be given to any individual who would like to progress a role that requires specialist training.
Baking, indoor bulb planting, making table decorations, running a quiz, bingo, Wii, playing music, karaoke, manicures, board games, indoor bowls, dancing, painting garden furniture and gardening.
Have you been employee volunteering recently?
Join in the conversation under #employeevolunteering
@Jewish_Care on Twitter or
Connect with us on facebook and share your thoughts or tag yourself in a photograph!
To find out more about volunteering for Jewish Care, please contact:
020 8922 2405
Or email us directly on:
Sponsorship programmes and Marketing projects
Grodzinski recently sponsored the design and production of a Jewish Care branded Oyster card wallet to help raise awareness of volunteering opportunities at Jewish Care.
Join us for an evening of musical comedy with Daniel Cainer
The Sunday Club at Rela Goldhill Lodge, a home for physically disabled younger adults, gives young professionals the chance to spend an afternoon once a month making a real difference to the residents’ lives.