We welcome your views, so let us know what we have done well and what we can do better.
We are committed to making sure that everyone who comes into contact with the organisation is treated with the highest standards of professional care and respect.
We take what you tell us seriously and regularly report on our compliments and complaints to Jewish Care’s Trustee Board. Your feedback will help us to improve and to meet the high standards we strive to attain.
Pay us a compliment
It is good to hear when we have done something well, it helps us to do even better. For those staff and volunteers who have really gone ‘above and beyond' you can enter them for a Customer Service Award. Either; Complete the form online or alternatively download the document and return it by post.
Make a comment
If you have a comment, suggestion or idea you would like to share with us, then we would like to hear your views.
Make a complaint
Our aim is to resolve complaints or concerns as speedily as possible.
- Please inform the person in charge if you are concerned about something. It is quite possible they will be able to sort out the problem straight away. If the problem cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a response within 7 working days. If more time is required, you will be informed of the reason in writing.
- If you are not satisfied with the response or feel unable to discuss your concern with the person in charge, you can call us, write to us, or complete and return the attached form.
- Once we have received your complaint, you will receive a written acknowledgement within 7 working days and following a thorough investigation, a full response within 28 days.
- You may, of course, arrange to meet the person conducting the investigation to discuss your concerns at any time during the process.
- If you remain dissatisfied, your complaint will be referred to a Jewish Care Director for further consideration. The Director will provide you with the final decision in writing within 28 calendar days unless we have previously agreed an alternative deadline.
- We will cooperate fully with anyone acting on your behalf, subject to their having the appropriate authority to do so.
You can contact us by:
Telephone: 020 8922 2324
In writing to:
Chief Executive, Jewish Care, Amélie House
Maurice and Vivienne Wohl Campus
221 Golders Green Road, London NW11 9DQ
Whatever your reason for contacting us, it would help if you could provide the following information:
- The name of the service, department or resource you have been involved with.
- Your relationship with the service/department, eg client, relative, visitor.
- Details of your compliment, comment or complaint, including details of anyone concerned.
- Your name, address, postcode and telephone number so that we can contact you. You do not have to provide this information but we will not be able to respond to you unless you do.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your views. We look forward to hearing from you.
To submit your feedback