This website is designed to comply with W3C Accessibility Guidelines AA standards where possible.
All aspects of the project design and build incorporated tests to ensure a high level of accessibility and cross-browser access:
‣ Validation to HTML5 and CSS to v2.0
‣ DDA compliance
‣ Semantic, CSS styled layout
‣ Native font-resizing support
‣ Image replacement techniques used for suitable graphic elements
‣ Compatibility with common screen readers
‣ Testing against all common browser platforms
The site makes use of CSS3 stylesheets which all modern browsers support. You can increase the size of the text via the zoom function of the browser.
You may also find the guides on the 'My web My way' website useful. This site provides accessibility help, enabling computer users to make the most of the internet whatever their ability or disability.