A home of your own
Retirement Living with Jewish Care offers individuals and couples over the age of 60 the freedom to live in style, with the peace of mind of knowing 24-hour support is available with staff based on-site if needed.
Living in Pears Court gives you the opportunity to be involved in a thriving Jewish community, with many volunteering opportunities for those who are looking to be actively involved.
There are 48 one and two-bedroom apartments to rent. The wide range of facilities available include:
- By living in one of our Retirement Living communities, you can continue to live life to the full whilst knowing that tailored support is always on hand.
- We offer a unique combination of housing, care and support designed with wellbeing in mind. Should your needs change over time, care and support can be increased to enable you to stay in your home for as long as possible.
- Make your apartment your own with your personal items such as photographs, ornaments and bring your own furniture to arrange as you wish.
- Each apartment has its own open plan kitchen and lounge, in addition to a bathroom with wet room. The apartments have been organised around a garden courtyard that connects directly into the spacious community centre. The apartments all look outwards, taking advantage of the superb woodland setting.
- The light and airy living room where you can relax or enjoy the stunning views on your own private balcony.
- The modern fitted kitchen gives you plenty of space to cook and prepare your meals. If you need support, we can arrange cooking help as part of your support package.
- The spacious bedrooms offer a calm space to enjoy a peaceful nights sleep.
- Whether you choose to create a home study, dining room or second bedroom there is a separate space away from your main living area, giving you space and options (in two-bedroom apartments).
- The communal lounge is a spacious area where you can enjoy socialising with neighbours or meet with family and friends.
- The Ronson Family Community Centre is located on-site, offering the benefit of additional social space, events, leisure activities and wellbeing services.
- 24-Hour on-site support from a dedicated team
- Choice of communal lounges for relaxation and entertainment
- Communal courtyard and garden
- Guest suite for visitors to use when staying over (bookable in advance, cost applies)
- Hairdressers and salon (charges apply)
- Mobility scooter park Shop selling essentials and groceries, as well as Kosher meals
- On-site concierge
- Laundry facilities
- Supervised Kosher café and restaurant in community centre (charges apply)
- Support from the maintenance team (charges apply)
- Synagogue Two lifts (including a Shabbat lift)
- Video phone entry system
- Wi-Fi in communal areas
- Limited parking available
Pears Court has secure entry systems and CCTV. Security staff are on-site 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Each apartment features an advanced emergency call system, smoke detector, heat detector and carbon monoxide alarm.
These illustrations are examples and actual floor plans may vary between apartments.