SHORT STAY CARE
If you are caring for a loved one or a friend, you may need some respite from time to time. A short term stay with Jewish Care is a great way for you both to enjoy a break.
Your loved one can stay in one of our care homes for a temporary period, which is called short stay care (also known as respite care). This can be for any number of reasons, such as helping family carers to have a break from caring.
Short term stays:
- typically last 1-3 weeks (the minimum stay is one week)
- can cover personal, nursing and dementia care
- are available throughout the year
- are suitable for anyone whose care needs can be met by the care home and who can adjust to and benefit from a change of environment
- are subject to room availability within the care home.
Each of our care homes has a warm and friendly atmoshere, a range of activities to enjoy and welcoming staff and residents.