Become a Patron
Committed Giving Programmes
Jewish Care touches the lives of 10,000 people every week. From day centres to care homes; our services are absolutely vital and provide the highest quality of care, when people need it most.
Our services cost £50 million a year to run and after statutory funding, we rely on the generosity of our dedicated supporters to donate £15million in order to maintain our essential resources.
Jewish Care has three committed giving programmes as follows:
Patrons are the backbone of our organisation, donating a minimum yearly contribution of £12,500.
Become a Patron and benefit from the following:
- The opportunity to have your name listed on our Patrons' notepaper.
- Priority booking for Jewish Care events
- Invitation to the annual Campaign Dinner and exclusive Patrons’ Briefing
- Invitation to a luncheon at the House of Lords.
- Specialised communiques, including In Touch – a newsletter for Patrons, Careline magazine and our Annual Review.
- The option to join our bi-monthly tours of Jewish Care’s resources.
Get in touch
For further information or if you would like to become a Patron of Jewish Care, please contact Jenna Cash on 020 8922 2820 or email Jenna at email@example.com
Friends of Jewish Care
What is Friends of Jewish Care
Friends of Jewish Care is an exclusive programme for supporters giving a minimum of £1,500 annually to continue the vital work of Jewish Care. Each year our Friends of Jewish Care collectively raise an incredible £1 million to help us run our essential services for the community. This programme is our way of thanking supporters for their generous ongoing commitment.
What you can expect as a Friend of Jewish Care:
- Invitations to some of our most prestigious events.
- The opportunity to attend private tours of Jewish Care’s resources.
- The option to be listed as a Friend in some of Jewish Care’s key publications, such as the Annual Review.
- A dedicated relationship with a senior member of our fundraising team.
Becoming a Friend
If you would like more information on our Friends of Jewish Care programme, please contact Carolyn Rozenberg, Assistant Director of Fundraising on 020 8922 2819 or email CRozenberg@jcare.org
Joining our Young Patrons programme is a great way of showing that you share Jewish Care's values of dignity, compassion and humanity. Donating a minimum yearly contribution of £500, or £42 a month.
It provides an opportunity for young adults to become stakeholders in our work, make a regular or fixed annual contribution and in doing so make a real difference to those who need us most. You'll also be joining over 180 other Young Patrons who support our work.
We acknowledge your commitment and generous support with:
- Young Patrons' events
- Emails and newsletters
- Visits to see at first hand what a difference your support makes
As a Young Patron you can have your name added to headed notepaper and Young Jewish Care emails, unless you prefer to remain anonymous.