Join one of our giving programmes
Committed Giving Programmes
Jewish Care touches the lives of 10,000 people every week. From day centres to care homes; our services are absolutely vital and provide the highest quality of care, when people need it most.
Our services cost £50 million a year to run and after statutory funding, we rely on the generosity of our dedicated supporters to donate £15million in order to maintain our essential resources.
Jewish Care has three committed giving programmes as follows:
Patrons are the backbone of our organisation, donating a minimum yearly contribution of £12,500.
Become a Patron and benefit from the following:
- The opportunity to have your name listed on our Patrons' notepaper in our Annual Review.
- Invitation to the annual Campaign Dinner and exclusive Patrons’ Briefing.
- Specialised communiques, including a newsletter for Patrons, Careline magazine and our Annual Review.
- The option to join our bi-monthly tours of Jewish Care’s resources.
View our Patrons here
Get in touch
For further information or if you would like to become a Patron of Jewish Care, please contact Jenna Cash on 020 8922 2820 or email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively contact Clare Bogard on 020 8922 2821 or email Clare at email@example.com
Friends of Jewish Care
Becoming a Friend
Friends of Jewish Care is an exclusive programme for supporters giving a minimum of £1,500 annually to continue the vital work of Jewish Care. Each year our Friends of Jewish Care collectively raise an incredible £1 million to help us run our essential services for the community. This programme is our way of thanking supporters for their generous ongoing commitment.
If you would like more information on our Friends of Jewish Care programme, please contact Debra Binder, Fundraising Manager on 020 8922 2822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What you can expect as a Friend of Jewish Care:
- Invitations to some of our most prestigious events.
- The opportunity to attend private tours of Jewish Care’s resources.
- The option to be listed as a Friend in some of Jewish Care’s key publications, such as the Annual Review.
- A dedicated relationship with a senior member of our fundraising team.
Becoming a Friend
If you would like more information on our Friends of Jewish Care programme, please contact Carolyn Rozenberg, Assistant Director of Fundraising on 020 8922 2819 or email CRozenberg@jcare.org
Joining our Young Patrons programme is a great way of showing that you share Jewish Care's values of dignity, compassion and humanity. Donating a minimum yearly contribution of £500, or £42 a month.
It provides an opportunity for young adults to become stakeholders in our work, make a regular or fixed annual contribution and in doing so make a real difference to those who need us most. You'll also be joining over 180 other Young Patrons who support our work.
We acknowledge your commitment and generous support with:
- Young Patrons' events
- Emails and newsletters
- Visits to see at first hand what a difference your support makes
- Invitations to some of our most prestigious events
As a Young Patron you can have your name added to headed notepaper and Young Jewish Care emails, unless you prefer to remain anonymous.
Get in touch
To find out more, contact Ellie on 020 8922 2813 or email email@example.com
Download our leaflet.