Become a Patron
Committed Giving Programmes
Jewish Care touches the lives of 10,000 people every week. From day centres to care homes; our services are absolutely vital and provide the highest quality of care, when people need it most.
Our services cost £50 million a year to run and after statutory funding, we rely on the generosity of our dedicated supporters to donate £15million in order to maintain our essential resources.
Jewish Care has three committed giving programmes as follows:
Patrons are the backbone of our organisation, donating a minimum yearly contribution of £12,500.
Become a Patron and benefit from the following:
- The opportunity to have your name listed on our Patrons' notepaper.
- Priority booking for Jewish Care events
- Invitation to the annual Campaign Dinner and exclusive Patrons’ Briefing
- Invitation to a luncheon at the House of Lords.
- Specialised communiques, including In Touch – a newsletter for Patrons, Careline magazine and our Annual Review.
- The option to join our bi-monthly tours of Jewish Care’s resources.
Get in touch
For further information or if you would like to become a Patron of Jewish Care, please contact Charlotte Fisher on 020 8922 2830 or email@example.com
Friends of Jewish Care
We are so lucky to have such passionate Friends, whose support means we are able touch the lives of 10,000 people every week. Donating a minimum yearly contribution of £1,500.
A new venture for Jewish Care, aiming to bring our key supporters closer to the organisation.
Friends of Jewish Care are given an exclusive insight into our services and the work we do for our community and can benefit from the following:
- An invitation to the annual Friends of Jewish Care Thank You Reception (there will be no appeal at this event)
- The opportunity to be listed in Jewish Care’s Annual Review as well as on our website
- An invitation to attend bespoke tours of Jewish Care’s resources
- A bi-annual e-newsletter with key updates on recent developments from Jewish Care as well as a personalised calendar of upcoming events
In addition to the benefits above, Friends of Jewish Care who donate over £5,000 will also receive:
- An invitation to attend a breakfast/lunch with Jewish Care’s CEO and chairman. The CEO and chairman will reflect on the key developments from the previous year and update on our plans for the year ahead.
Get in touch
Should you have any queries, require further information or if you would like to become a Friend of Jewish Care, please contact Nicole Fenton on 020 8922 2171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joining our Young Patrons programme is a great way of showing that you share Jewish Care's values of dignity, compassion and humanity. Donating a minimum yearly contribution of £500, or £42 a month.
It provides an opportunity for young adults to become stakeholders in our work, make a regular or fixed annual contribution and in doing so make a real difference to those who need us most. You'll also be joining over 180 other Young Patrons who support our work.
We acknowledge your commitment and generous support with:
- Young Patrons' events
- Emails and newsletters
- Visits to see at first hand what a difference your support makes
As a Young Patron you can have your name added to headed notepaper and Young Jewish Care emails, unless you prefer to remain anonymous.