Take on a challenge
Whether running a marathon is more your thing, or climbing a mountain is your calling, or you have a passion for cycling - there is really something for everone, all ages and fitness levels.
Setting yourself a goal is a great way to get fitter after an indulgent holiday whilst supporting us. Training for a challenge to remember a close relative or friend who has been cared for in one of Jewish Care's community centres or residential homes can be meaningful and may help you to feel more inspired to exercise.
"I urge everyone reading this to get up and challenge themselves by taking on something like this. The sense of achievement at the end makes it all worth it," says Josh who ran the London Marathon in aid of Jewish Care.
Get ready for the London Marathon
22 April 2018!
Take on the ultimate running challenge, by running London’s iconic marathon next April.
Whether you have a ballot place, or apply for one of our Jewish Care places, as part of Team Jewish Care, we will be there for you every step of the way, from support with your fundraising and training, to cheering you along on the day.
- Fundraising Pack and tailored fundraising advice from a dedicated member of the events team
- Team meet up evening with training and fundraising advice
- Personalised Jewish Care technical running vest
- Loudest cheering team on the day, with two official cheering spots where we can welcome your friends and family
- Post-race reception with food and a well-deserved massage – the perfect place to meet your family after the event
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8922 2803
Click here to download our Sports Fundraising Pack 2017!
Pick your challenge to find out more:
Looking for something different? You can find more challenges on the Charity Challenge website.
Already signed up? Tweet at us or tag us on Instagram at @Jewish_Care.
Any questions? Get in touch with our lovely events team at email@example.com or on 020 8922 2834 who are happy to help and hear about what challenge you would like to take on in the new year.