Take on a challenge
Make 2021 your year! Join #TeamJC and take on new challenge to help us continue to support the 10,000 lives we touch each week
Setting yourself a goal is a great way to get motivated and get fitter, especially after an indulgent holiday season. Training for a challenge to remember a close relative or friend who has been cared for by Jewish Care can be meaningful and may help you to feel more inspired to exercise.
Take on a challenge for Jewish Care
Virgin Money London Marathon 2021
Places have now all been filled for this years marathon. If you have struck lucky and secured your own place, we would love you to be part of #TeamJC and we will support you every step of the way.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge – Various dates available
- The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge takes on the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, take on the infamous Three Peaks in under 12 hours either on your own or as a group.
- Tickets cost £70 per person.
- To view the itinerary and available dates please click here
Tough Mudder, Morden London – Friday 8th and Saturday 9th October
- Almost sold out!
- Take on the tough mudder either on your own or with a group of friends! Tough Mudder City is offering two course; 5K and 13 Obstacles or try 10K and 20 obstacles.
- Places for the 5K start at £67 and for the 10k places start at £88. Click here to book
The Royal Parks Half Marathon – Sunday 4 October
- We have a few places available in #TeamJC. Join team Jewish Care and run through the capital and the beautiful Royal Parks.
- Registration fee; £35 and Minimum Sponsorship £300
- To sign up or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Already have a challenge in mind and want to raise money for Jewish Care? From jumping out of a plane, wing walking or running don’t let anything be an obstacle. We can help you achieve your ultimate goal. Simply call Alexandra on 020 8922 2806.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 020 8922 2834.
"I urge everyone reading this to get up and challenge themselves by taking on something like this. The sense of achievement at the end makes it all worth it," says Josh who ran the London Marathon in aid of Jewish Care.
Looking for something different?
You can find more challenges on the Charity Challenge website.
Already signed up?
Tweet at us or tag us on Instagram at @Jewish_Care.
Get in touch with our lovely events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8922 2834 who are happy to help and hear about what challenge you would like to take on in the new year.