Without our volunteers, we would not be able to do what we do. Whatever your age or ability, whether you are working, unemployed or retired, there are a wide range of opportunities where you can help at Jewish Care and make a difference
- As well as helping others, you will develop your skills, build your confidence and make new friends.
- Enhance the lives of older people and make a real difference to the Jewish community we support.
- Be part of a great team and make new friends.
- Build your confidence and develop transferable skills.
- Access to a comprehensive training programme designed for the social care environment.
- Gain valuable experience and enhance your CV
We want you to enjoy your experience as a volunteer and make the most of your skills whilst helping the people Jewish Care support.
Why get involved with Jewish Care?
The work of Jewish Care and the services we to our community are vital. We touch the lives of over 10,000 people each week. As the largest social care organisation serving the Jewish Community in London and the South East, we provide services to:
- Older people
- People with mental health needs
- Holocaust Survivors
- People who are living with dementia
- People with physical and sensory disabilities
- People who care for others
We can only do this thanks to our amazing professional staff of 1,200 and the 3,000 dedicated volunteers who help make our work possible.
To find out more email email@example.com or call us on 020 8922 2405.
Alternatively, you can browse the latest vacancies on offer.
Training and Development
Training is available so volunteers can carry out their roles to the highest professional standards, develop your skills, build confidence, make new friends and take on new and increasingly responsible tasks.
Volunteering for Jewish Care also means learning about our Vision, Mission and Values and for us to fulfil them.
We offer training days at regular intervals to make sure you are fully equipped and informed to start volunteering with us.